![]()
Made a couple of sandwiches out of some yesterday, and cleaned 42 today. Lung, elp, I know your drooling. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
![]()
Made a couple of sandwiches out of some yesterday, and cleaned 42 today. Lung, elp, I know your drooling. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
My dad went out this past weekend but it was just too cold for anything significant to grow.
I would ask you where you found yours, but the code of the fungus says you'll never tell!
perhaps this weekend................
got the cornmeal and frying pan ready!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
One guy told my uncle he found around 70 in a location last week. Another guy found 30 close to the county landfill somewhere.
There should be an abundance as soon as we get a little more heat on the ground.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
We have rain in the forecast all week, and low 60s for the weekend. Sunday could be the day. Maybe.
I always loved that "high-end" restaurants pay ridiculous prices for tiny portions of these things, and we eat them by the pound for free lol
Now how long until BlueWahoo asks what it is in that pic...
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Ewwww!!
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
I know going up to the landfill on the right hand side of the road with all the poplars looks like a killer place.
Stripes you should post about your find here.
http://www.morels.com/virginia/
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">![]()
Made a couple of sandwiches out of some yesterday, and cleaned 42 today. Lung, elp, I know your drooling. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img] </div></div>
WTF is that?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
lol... Yankee.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
lol....Mets
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
its dryland fish.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Bookmarks